- Interest earning account with a minimum balance of $5,000
- Earn your interest at the following rates according to the account balance:
- $5,000 – $9,999.99 = 0.01% APY*
- $10,000 – $24,999.99 = 0.01% APY*
- More than $25,000 = 0.05% APY*
- *APY = Annual Percentage Yield | Balances below $5000 earn no interest. Balances below $1000 will incur an $11 monthly fee. | Rates are subject to change.
- Debit card
You can use your Pacific Cascade Debit Card at Point of Sale Terminals (POS) available in most grocery stores, department stores and gas stations, or wherever Visa is accepted.
- Co-op ATMs surcharge free
Use one of Co-op’s nearly 30,000 ATMs located throughout the country, surcharge free! Find out where your nearest ATM is using the Credit Union ATM Locator.
- Unlimited ATM access
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Banking
- Privilege Pay
Privilege Pay is our overdraft protection service that allows members’ checking accounts to go into the negative, up to $1,000 for those “oops” moments. Click on Privilege Pay for details.
Balances below $1,000 incur a $11 monthly service fee
- Automatic Payments and/or Automatic Deposits — You can set up automatic payments with businesses that you receive reoccurring bills from (monthly/ quarterly/ annually/ etc.), such as EWEB, NW Natural Gas, Comcast, Verizon, etc. Automatic Payments are performed by calling the merchant and giving them your checking account information. In this scenario they request the money as opposed to you adding them in your Online Banking Bill Pay. When you set payments to be made through the merchant, be sure to include your check digit. The number that follows your account number. For instance, your account number is 52813; on the bottom of your check it lists your number as 528131; the 1 is your check digit. Be sure to include your check digit with your account number when informing the business/merchant along with our routing number (323274351). Not including your check digit can slow your payment down, it may get kicked out of the automation system and require manual handling. The same holds true for automatic deposits (like payroll, tax refunds, Social Security, etc.) If you have questions about this, please give us a call at 541-343-6238.
- Many members never, or rarely use checks. Other members enjoy writing checks in the old tried and true fashion. For those members, we make it easy for you to reorder checks. To do so, simply follow the instructions at the end of this link: Order your NEW checks online from our preferred provider. Or reorder checks here.
PCFCU Debit Card
The Pacific Cascade Debit Card will allow you to access your checking and/or savings accounts at ATMs. You can also access your checking account at Point of Sale Terminals (POS) available in most grocery stores, department stores and gas stations, or wherever Visa is accepted. When using your debit card with your PIN, you can most often get cash back and avoid the need to visit an ATM.