PCFCU VISA Features
- No additional fees on cash advances
- Interest rate of 12.00% APR is a variable rate
- This rate may change on the first day of January, April, July and October. For more information, see our rate sheet.
- No annual fee!
No additional charges of interest on purchases when the entire balance is paid on time.
- Easy access to cash advances
- Use it for purchases or bring your card into a branch for a cash advance. locations.
- Automatic payment options
- Entire balance payments
- Minimum amounts payments
- Custom amount payments
- Monthly statements that are easy to understand for accurate record keeping.
Read more about credit card tips from the Federal Reserve.
Military Lending Act Disclosure, click play to listen:
Activate Your Card
Card Activation/Pin Selection: (coming soon) (This is for New Cards)
When you activate your new card, you need to call from the primary phone number we have in your file (this is for security purposes). You will then be asked to verify the last four digits of the primary member SSN.
**You will only be prompted to select a PIN on your initial activation of a new card.
** If you already have a PIN you will not be asked to select a PIN, your current PIN is still your PIN.
Pin Change: If you would like to change your current PIN, you can do so by calling the numbers below. You will need your current PIN to change it. If you have forgotten your PIN and want to change it, call PCFCU directly at 541-343-6238 (800-477-3328). Once you have you current PIN call:
- Pin Change Within the US = (coming soon)
- Pin Change International = (coming soon)
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
During Business hours call: 541-343-6238 or 800-477-3328
After Hours: In the U.S.: 844-845-9167
Email: (coming soon)
After reporting your card lost or stolen through this email, you’ll need to contact us as well, before a new card can be ordered.
Register for Verified by Visa
Register and access the easy new way to enjoy added security for all your online Visa card purchases at no additional charge.
Traveling? Call Us Before You Go!
Planning on using your credit card(s) during travel? Call us before you go to your destinations! A quick call informs us that your card will be used outside its normal use area. We have card protection in place to ensure fraudsters don’t gain access to your credit cards via scams and begin using your cards.