Fighting card fraud for you!
You’ve seen the headlines. Every year, the number of data breaches and incidents of stolen personal information seems to rise. That’s why it’s more important than ever for financial institutions to invest in a comprehensive fraud protection solution that protects members from fraud and offers a slice of peace of mind. And that’s just what we did….
CardValet Puts Cardholders (Members) in Control.
If you are interested in managing your credit and/or debit cards online, we’ve got an app for you. CardValet gives you the ability to turn your cards on/off and receive instant alerts on your mobile devices for all your card activity. It also lets you restrict card usage based on personal preferences including geographic location (ie. only allow transactions around you), type of merchant, type of transaction, and threshold amount. You can even restrict your child’s card to certain merchant types and/or limit dollar amounts. CardValet gives you the control and instant access of your card — All at your fingertips. It helps you foil fraud.
CardValet is compatible with any Android device using a 3.x OS or newer or any Apple devices using an Apple iOS 6.x or newer.
- Once download is complete, tap the CardValet app icon on your device
- Tap the “login” button at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the “New User? Register Here” button to begin registration
- Enter your 16 digit card number
- Enter your address, security code, and card expiration date
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN
- Accept terms and conditions
- Create Your Account
- User ID, Select password, Enter your email address
NOTE: if you have trouble registering, verify that the address, SSN, and Expiration Date you are entering in the CardValet app matches the information we have at PCFCU.
- Manage Card: Set your control preferences; your alert preferences; and view your recent transactions.
- Set Preferences: Select Transaction Types you want on or off, such as: in store; eCommerce; mail/phone orders; auto pay; ATM; others.
- Notifications: You’ll be alerted to denied transactions as well as allowed. Simply swipe the alert for transaction details.
And of course, if you have difficulty getting signed up for CardValet, give us a call or stop in any branch, we’re happy to help.