With wildfires raging through Oregon, many PCFCU members have been affected. To help, we have a few relief options available to our members.
Emergency Skip-a-Payments: During this time we are considering all PCFCU loans for emergency skip payments. We’re also waiving the normal $35 skip fee. Submit our regular skip form or contact us at 541-343-6238 | 800-477-3328.
Wildfire Relief Loans: We are offering wildfire relief loans up to $2,500 for wildfire related financial hardships to our existing members. These loans have:
- a zero percent interest rate (0% APR);
- a maximum term of 24 months; and
- up to 90 days to make your first loan payment.
These loan funds can be used for purposes related to this wildfire hardship. For example, rent and/or deposits to obtain housing, hotel costs, car rental, clothing, etc. Call us at 541-343-6238 | 800-477-3328 to apply or apply online.
Other Options: We will review each member’s circumstances individually to see where we can suggest other options as well. Members may take advantage of all options or a single option determined by their individual circumstances. But, we can’t help if you don’t contact us.
From the latest conversations of how our business communities can support wildfire response efforts.
- United Way Wildfire Response Fund (all dollars stay in Lane County)
- Businesses can offer matching funds to their employees giving to the Wildfire Response Fund. Contact Sylvia Barry, United Way, for more details: email@example.com
- McKenzie River Trust volunteer portal (frequently updated, please continue checking back for new opportunities)
- Red Cross volunteer meal delivery Businesses can offer paid volunteer time to their employees to encourage them to volunteer
- Red Cross Oregon’s website or the Red Cross Cascades Region Facebook Page
- Oregon Community Foundation’s statewide list of organizations providing wildfire relief
- Holiday Farm Fire Information from Lane County
- Coordinate offers of resources with Lane County directly by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org (please put “Donation” in the subject line of the email) or call (541) 682-1283
- Oregon Food and Beverage Wildfire Recovery Coordination. Micah Elconin is coordinating with local partners on Lane County-specific needs/offers.
- Lane County Community Organizations Active in Disaster (COAD) Recovers portal to connect needs with offers [Note: this site is currently not staffed – it is owned by the larger community of contributors.]
- Find a blood drive through Bloodworks NW
- To set up a new blood drive, please contact email@example.com to be connected to the Red Cross blood services coordinator
- Consolidated list of Holiday Farm Fire updates and resources – including counseling, animals, shelters, and other ways to give and get help at White Bird